I always have been fascinated by photography.
But with the introduction of the digital camera it all became too easy, too predictable …to me.
So I forced myself to go back to the roots of real analog photography.
Not just by making the photograph itself, but by controlling the entire photographic process.

This brought me back to the middle of the 19th century, to the amazing Collodion wet plate process.
And every single day I feel challenged to refine and improve myself.


For my website please visit : www.alextimmermans.com

Alex Timmermans
Holland


"You don't take a picture, it's given to you"

vrijdag 18 januari 2013

Collodion process used for a Romanian wine label

A few months i was contacted by a branding company.
They were representing a famous Romanian wine house named Domeniul Coroanei.
Domeniul Coroanei was interested in using one of my plates for the label of one of there new wines.
Mine was used for "Honor".
It might be the firt time ever the collodion proces has been used for making a wine label.
Here is the brochure, bottle and original plate.






Picture made bij Brandient.com



 Picture made bij Brandient.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten